Conditions of use
The term Blauer's or ‘us’ or ‘we’refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 1111 BigBear Lake, CA 92315. The term ‘you’refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· Thecontent of the pages of this website is for your general information and useonly. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neitherwe nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information andmaterials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Youacknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies orerrors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errorsto the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Youruse of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your ownrisk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility toensure that any products, services or information available through thiswebsite meet your specific requirements.
· Thiswebsite contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This materialincludes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance andgraphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with thecopyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Alltrademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, orlicensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthoriseduse of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminaloffence.
· Fromtime to time, this website may also include links to other websites. Theselinks are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They donot signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for thecontent of the linked website(s).
· Youruse of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website issubject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.